Household Electronics Consumer Loan
WHAT IS BUY NOW PAY LATER?👀
This is an initiative of MeggaBuy.com and The Seed Funds Savings and Loan to help the Ghanaian everyday salary worker to acquire any household Electronic Appliance with very flexible payment terms.
This offer does not carry any special or hidden interest rate on the fund to be made available for the purchase.
Payment is by installment over the period of Six (6) months with 0% interest. The goods will be sold at the current market value for the period of the commencement of the purchase.
WHAT IS INSTALLMENT PAYMENT?👀
A series of payments that a buyer makes instead of a lump sum to compensate the seller. Installment payments often, but do not always, include interest to pay the seller for accepting the credit risk that the buyer will not make payments in a timely manner. Installment payments can have tax advantages for the seller. Most importantly, they make expensive goods and services available to buyers who would not otherwise be able to afford them.
WHAT IS SALARY?👀
a form of PAY made to employees of an organization. A salary is similar to a WAGE payment in that it is paid for the use of LABOUR as a factor of production. In economic terms, a salary payment differs from a wage payment in two ways:
- it is not strictly related to the actual number of hours worked by the employee, whereas wage earners are usually paid on an hourly basis;
- salaries are usually paid monthly, whereas wages are paid weekly.
👇SIMPLE PROCESS FOR TSF CONSUMER LOAN PRODUCT👇
- Complete our consumer loan application form (THE APPLICATION MUST BE
GUARANTTEED BY YOUR COLLEAGUE IN YOUR OFFICE OR YOUR SUPERIOR/SUPERVISOR/HUMAN RESOURCE MANGER AND NOT A RELATION OR ANY OTHER PERSON OUTSIDE YOUR WORK PLACE)
- Attach requirement
- Pick up a profoma invoice of the item requested for (eg. TV,
- Fridge, phone)from MeggaBuy.com
- One (1) passport size photograph
- One (1) passport picture of guarantor
- Copy of your National ID (Voter ID, Driver License, Passport – (NO NHIS ID)
- Three (3) months MOST RECENT pay slip
- Six (6) months MOST RECENT bank statement
- Copy of work colleague guarantor’s national ID (YOUR COLLEAGUE
GUARANTOR BEAR’S YOUR LIABILITY TO THE SEED FUNDS IN CASE OF DEFAULT OF REPAYMENT.)
- Post-dated cheques over proposed duration of repayment (You sign the
posted dated cheques when the loan facility is granted and approved. – NO SAVINGS ACCOUNT IS USED FOR THE FACILITY – Maximum duration is 12 months
- Applicant will give one (1) extra cheque beyond the proposed repayment period to cater for any penal charges that will arise.
- Applications / Request from the 7th Month to 12th Months attracts Interest
- All outstanding amounts are paid on / before maturity of facility.
- At least 2 post-dated cheques of your guarantor’s.
- DIRECTIONAL MAP TO THE RESIDENCE OF BOTH APPLICANT AND GUARANTOR
APPLICANT NEEDS TO HAVE A CURRENT ACCOUNT TO ISSUE POST-DATED CHEQUES FOR THE REPAYMENT OF THE LOAN OVER THE PROPOSED DURATION.
When approved, a local purchase order will be given to you to pick up your item from Meggabuy.
No Interest on items picked from Meggabuy for a period of 6 months.
👉Call📞us 024 7711 752 👈
👉Let’s call you👇
Items on promotion attracts interest